Sunday, July 12, 2009

25 (or 27) Key Ramblings bout dis Caribbean gyul...

1. My left elbow itches every day at 10:45 pm. Don't ask me how I came to this conclusion.
2. I tried to curb my annoyance when stupidity strikes. It hasn't worked.
3. Tact is pointless when abused. If you're going to use it wrong, you might as well just say what you're thinking.
4. I had a discussion with my inner voice today. After I realized that my inner voice might just be androgynous, it occurred to me that the average person might think I'm talking to myself. *shrugs*
5. I'm working on this promising people things.
6. I'm still learning how to not be so nice.
7. Conversation is mind blowing foreplay.
8. I have come to realize that a smart person gets much further with me.
9. I almost caught myself regretting something in the past earlier. I caught myself just in time.
10. I have some of the best friends anyone could ever ask for.
11. Facebook has helped me to find really great connections and even greater people.
12. That being said, Facebook has also dimmed many people's abilities to communicate in person.
13. My face is extra warm right now.
14. I have learned that I enjoy...Oh. Wait. My inner voice says I shouldn't put that on this list. LOL.
15. I don't know if I'm going to make it to 25.
16. I can't wait till Wednesday, when I can stay in my bed and not move until it's time to go to class.
17. Something just fell in the kitchen.
18. I'm still feeling extra warm. Wonder what that's about.
19. I write to express the things that I'd rather not say in person. It alleviates the need for me to blab my mouth and become unnecessarily vulnerable.
20. Damn, I still have 5 more to go...
21. Did I mention I hate feeling vulnerable? I mean, I know that being vulnerable is part of being human, but I don't like how I feel when I'm there.
22. I've been getting a lot of compliments on my eyebrows lately. Weird but cool.
23. Being up till 6 in the morning has its benefits. You learn a lot.
24. I cut the hell out of my big toe yesterday when I was giving myself a pedicure. It still hurts.
25. OMG this sugar cookie is BANGING!! I think I'm in a happy place now. Where's my cup of tea...

SIGH. NOW I HAVE LIKE, TWO MORE...

26. I revert to my roots when angered or annoyed. I also revert to my roots when I am comfortable. I feel sorry for people who feel they have to hide who they are.
27. I need people to understand that I am not the average chick/girl. I am me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More