Monday, July 20, 2009

Being Lonely in a Crowded Room

Being Lonely in a Crowded Room

It's interesting when emotion finds it's way into your spirit.
Sometimes, it happens at the most unusual times.

Have you ever been in a room full of people and yet, felt more alone
than when you were by yourself? Like the activity was just all around
you and you were the one just chilling in a bubble? It happens to the
best of us.

When these things happen, as they often do to many people, you find
yourself asking why. Is it that you have too much on your mind to
enjoy yourself when you're out? Is it that you're feeling down and you
just can't have a good time?

I have more to say on this matter...but for now...Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone

K. Parris
"I got my start by giving myself a head start".
- Madame CJ Walker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More