Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Morning Ramblings

It's a dreary Monday morning and all I can do is play and replay all of the various items I need to take care of, on both a personal level and a business level. I'm a bit cranky today...well, not so much cranky as in deep thought...analyzing myself in different areas, you know? But anyway. My mind is wandering...

1. I'm really rather upset that the microwave at my job burned my turkey bacon after all of 25 seconds. I mean, really? It was perfectly cooked!

2. I woke up this morning dreading having to go to work. Like, actually dreading it. Some of you may find this normal. This is never a good sign for me, since I actually like my job. I've been feeling like this more and more lately.

3. I cannot wait to see my dreams take off. That being said, I can't help but wonder if I'm making the right decision. I worry about how my daughter will deal with the transition.

4. Sometimes, I wonder if I live in an alternate universe where I'm still 15 years old and I just missed the memo. My mother tends to treat me as such, no matter what I do, no matter how old I get or how established I get - nothing I ever do is good enough.

5. My locs are a hot flaming mess. They're growing faster than I can keep up with them.

6. Sex, amongst other things, is on my brain hard core right now. This is more than likely due to the fact that I am so backed up that if I look down I wouldn't be surprised to see cobwebs was listening to Maxwell on the way to work.

7.  Sometimes, I wonder if I'll ever be able to truly say what's on my mind without whoever I'm telling looking at me in utter shock. Probably not.

8. I've been losing weight, which is good. Now I need new clothes. This is not so good. I guess in the grand scheme of things, though, the needing new clothes is the better bargain.

9. I started school again about a month ago. I no longer want to be bothered. I have too much to do. This is why I need a personal assistant...because this is getting to be insane...(I'm still accepting applications for this, btw...)

10. Two thoughts just came to me at once, so here goes...
a. I hate when someone tells you that they're going to talk to you and then leaves you hanging until they're ready. That irks me to no end. Just tell me now or don't say a blasted ting atall...
b. I had another thought, but someone just came in and interrupted my train of thought, so now I don't remember my other thought...
c. Oh! I remembered my other thought. If you ask someone not to say something to someone about something...and you go ahead and you tell that what you were asked not to say...this qualifies you for an automatic ass whooping. Well, maybe not an ass whooping...but at the very least, you can rest assured that I will not be telling you much of anything anymore.

11. *yawns* I'm rather sleepy...

12. It irks me to no end when you email someone and they respond back, ask you a question, and then don't respond for days after days. I think it's more that I cannot stand being ignored. Like, it infuriates me. 


Anyway. Enough of my ramblings for today. What's going on in your world today? Have a sip of tea (or coffee, whatever your poison) and chat with me...

2 comments:

We just need to back up for one second tho...

GIRL, you are only ONE PERSON. A superwoman in some respects, but still one human being. While the mind can handle a thousand thoughts at once, your body can only do one at a time. Well, maybe two or three, but three MAX. I've gotta pull myself back to right here and now before things get carried away! Have that coffee, and don't let others irritate your zen. Ohm.

Kim....please don't kill the microwave, it knows not what it did to the bacon, smh

Just breathe and stay focused...you'll make it and if all else fails...I have bail money :-)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More