Monday, March 8, 2010

Long Days and Bunless Nights

This is easily the fourth post I've started to write today. I'm going to finish this one.

I think Robin Thicke said it best: "Stressed out/Uptight/Overworked/Wound up/Unleash/What you got/Let me see your naughty side"...



Except my naughty side is just a figment of my imagination that I read about on clever websites like this one. There is nothing going on over here, at least not in a little while.

It's sooo unhealthy.

People say it's not. That's not true. A healthy sex life is proven to be an important part of a working person's lifestyle. The pheromones released while engaging in intercourse leads to clearer thinking, the calories burned while having sex leads to more exercise than some cardio...yadda yadda yadda. Don't believe me? Read this.

And yet...there is NOTHING going on on this side.

It's not even for lack of prospects. I've had some interesting proposals lately. To be honest, I have someone in mind...they're just inaccessible right now. Sigh. To that end, I started to consider recently the prospect of just having a permanent 'bakery' in my house, where I could get 'buns' all the time. You might call that a relationship. I don't know if I'm ready for that.

Well...I'm ready for the buns. Just not the rest of it. I don't think.

At any rate, allyuh, I feel that itch coming. You know the one. It's the one where yuh liming (hanging out) by somebody and yuh gone an' realize  that you are approaching tipsy...the nice tipsy, the one right before you pull out your phone, pull up that number, and proceed to put in your request for the evening.

I need to make a request somewhere. Yeah, I know. There's probably a healthier way to handle this, but whatever. Itches need scratching.

What do you do when you feel that 'itch' coming on? Do you feel that it's healthy for people to engage in casual relations? What is your take on a healthy sex life?

2 comments:

As long as its done safely and respectfully, get ya buns. That's my take. I totally feel you. I'm about to deal with that very same issue. I'm not in the market for relationship drama -- just a lil sum sum of fun works for me.

So true! As long as you're being safe, I don't think it's an issue. To me, a healthy sex life is so important. People truly underestimate it's importance. Thanks for your comment!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More