Monday, March 22, 2010

The Happy 101 Award!!!





Hi everyone!!! This is blog post 1 of 2 tonight, and I couldn't be more thrilled to be posting both!!! 

First off. It's been an awesome and amazing week. I got some fantastic news related to my catering business. As SOON as I get everything confirmed, I will be certain to tell you, my lovely blog readers, all about it!! My daughter also received her 5th Student of the Month award for the YEAR (my shorty doo wop's awesome), and I got an award, too!! 

My homegirl Dee from Life in the D Lane (shout out to her across the world, she's in Greece jet-setting right now) gave me the Happy 101 Blog Award!! The Happy 101 Blog Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers who think their blog is awesome and well written. Dee's blog is awesome, she has a great following, and she writes SO well (not to mention our JHS alma mater is THE BEST, I.S. 383 stand UP! - yes, I said JHS), so to receive this award from her is an honor. Thanks, Dee!! Besos! 

Now. The deal with this award is three fold. 1. In the next post, you must thank the person who gave you the award. 2. Name the 10 things that make you happy. 3. Pass the award on to 10 bloggers and inform the winners.*

Dee's friend Demetria of Love is Dope, who gave her the award, came up with a little amendment that I'm going to honor here:

"It’s time consuming to put together a list of 10 bloggers and inform them and all that. I’ll say to the folks I am giving this award to that if you can’t do 10 blogs, do five and say something nice to or do something nice for five strangers this week. Let’s spread the cheer online and in real life, folks!"

Okok. So here goes! 

Five things that make me happy:

1. My daughter 
2. My family and friends
3. Cooking and feeding people
4. Helping people
5. Reading and writing


And the five blogs that will be receiving the Happy 101 Blog Award...

1. Farrah Barnes at The Box Chronicles
2. Sidik at Corner Boy Jazz
4. Trixie at Splendid Serving
5. Brent and Nabeel at Our 2 Cents.

Congrats, all!! *cheeses*

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More