Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm a (Harmless) Flirt...Most Times

I was all set to put a quote here from R. Kelly's "I'm A Flirt". Was all set to come up with a whole bunch of witty sayings about how as a Sagittarius woman, one of our traits is the desire and need to roam and not be restrained.

Um...I changed my mind. Whaaat? I'm a Sag, sue me.

But I am a flirt. I always have been, it's in my nature. I'm not quite sure where I got it from or where I developed the habit. Sometimes, I flirt, even when I don't necessarily mean to. I'm a big fan of the *wink*. Ask any of my friends, they'll tell you. (Ok, so maybe you, the reader, don't know my friends enough to ask. But if you did/do...feel free.)

Some times...it gets me in trouble.

Other times...like this past week...it gets me in 'trouble'.

Yes, there is a difference between the two troubles.

I'm going to elaborate more on this later. Right now, however, I have some phone flirting to do with a certain driver who we may or may not discuss at a later time. *wink*

What is your most dominant personality trait?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More