Thursday, December 16, 2010

The 1 Year From 30 Post!

I am officially 29 years old! One year left to the big 3-0!




What does that actually mean, though? Does it mean anything at all? To me it does. I’ve been seeing a lot of fuss regarding the life change from 28 to 29 to 30. I’m not quite sure why…so…

I think it’s time to do 29 Reasons Why 29 is the Best Thing Since Sliced Bread…
29. Um…hello! It’s another year, another day, another moment in time to continue living!
28. As up and down as 28 has been, it was still the most fabulous year ever…so 29 is poised to be even better!


Okay. 

So I won’t do 29 reasons. 

What I will do, in all seriousness, is go through the top 10 things I am looking forward to in my 29th year of life…


9. The publishing of not one, not two, but three different books. (Details to come) If I can accomplish that, babeee….!!

8. Another three to four inches of growth on my locs. (I wanna whip my hair back and forth!)

7. A renewed relationship with my own energy and my higher power.

6. The 30th birthday cruise that is in the works. (Ladies, look out for the email, allyuh know who you are!)

5. Getting down to at least a size 12. If I can do a size 10, even better.

4. A continually prosperous and enlightening relationship with the ride or dies and friends that I have.

3. A better relationship with my family, but most specifically my mother.

2. Continued blessings and a positive relationship with my daughter.


And the number one thing I am looking forward to in my 29th year of life?


1.       Continued happiness, blessings, and whatever love is out there for me, in whatever form it comes.


Cheers! =oD

1 comments:

Oops!! I think I wrote all the best under the wrong post lol!! So, here it is again.........All the best!! lol!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More