Thursday, December 2, 2010

The 3 AM Post

The 3 am Post

This is one of those open letters to myself because I have to write it down posts. 

One of those I want to talk but not really because I want you to fix it, I don't want a hug posts.

A I feel like crying because I'm not sure what I did if I did how I did something wrong posts.

You know the post.

It's the post that only a Sag can write because they're busy overanalyzing and being, well, a Sag.

It's the post you write when you have so much to say and nowhere to put all of the emotion that comes with the saying, and you know that saying it is a bad idea so you write a post instead post.

It's that post that comes after the "hold on, I've said too much" losing my religion REM style post.

The "someone just walked away with all my stuff" Ntozake Shange for colored girls circa 1975 post.

It's the post...itsthepostyouwrite when you're scared to do anything. else.

So you write. 

- KP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More