Wednesday, April 3, 2013

the soul mate question



Yep…I’m quoting myself.

You ever consider what would happen if you came across this person? How you would react? What you would do? Some of us find the perfect person for us…and dismiss them because of how they might come to be, or manage to somehow screw it up. On the flip side…some of us meet the right person at the right time, and live happily ever after. In a manner of speaking. And this could be a 30-plus thing…but many of my friends are renewing their vows…getting married…having children…and I am going to every last affair.

*shrugs*

But, being the devil’s advocate as I tend to be, I often look on the flip side of things. Or, rather, I often find myself on the flip side of things. Though I’m not sure how I managed to end up here, I can always assure you that both my mind and my life’s journeys make for interesting fodder. That is, good conversation. (I felt like saying fodder. I can’t remember the last time I needed to use my vocabulary. So I did.)

So, anyway…what if you met them (them being your soul mate)…and the timing was wrong?  

Does that make them any less of your soul mate?

Something to think about…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More